Comic Con Meet up

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
Cocoa
Clarifying Base Running for Edward

Comic Con Meet up

Post by Cocoa »

Are you planning on attending this years Comic Con? Plan on showing your suport of all things Twilight? Want to meet up with others on their way to this great event?

Plan here!
Dragon620026 wrote:Ya, but anyone that is planning to go should buy their tickets (register) asap because they sold out last year and expect to sell out again this year. In addition, comic con will not be selling on site tickets on any of the days.

Here is the link to their site:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.shtml
Last edited by Cocoa on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
desertwillow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by desertwillow »

Heck yes! I just bought my tickets two days ago. I am so unbelievably excited for Comic Con! More so than a 23 year old should be at least... But I have been trying to go since I was 12 and the one year I got close, I got grounded literally the day before while we were on a vacation in San Diego, and wasn't allowed to go. I cry for weeks! :oops: :roll: So it will be nice when I can FINALLY go and this time with a whole group of my friends, my husband and with a whole lot more freedom than I would have had with my mother.

I'm coming from the Phoenix area, driving, either leaving Wednesday night or Thursday morning (skipping the preview either way). I would love to meet up with other Twilight fans and have some one to sqwee with during the Twilight panel to spare my poor suffering husband. They are having a panel right...? I thought I read that somewhere.
"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got till it's gone." - Joni Mitchell

"No day but today." - RENT
Dragon620026
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dragon620026 »

yay! Thank you for the topic! ^_^

Umm, I haven't heard anything on exactly what is in store for us at comic con. I turned in a question to Stepehenie but it wasn't chosen. :cry:

Anyways, I'm all up for meeting up ^_^
[img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Dragon620026spics/Blinkies/Twilight/Banner.jpg[/img]

"But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?"
doricangrl
Learning to Love Green

Post by doricangrl »

im sure this is a stupid question but where is it??
JM~Perhaps dreams can consume you and hope veil the truth, but dreams give you purpose and hope keeps you dreaming

TL~I just hope your always there when i dream

If your a bird I'm a bird :)
EisleyGirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by EisleyGirl »

san diego, cali!!! yeah!!!

i am going, but for one day only. the 26th.

my sis and i together. who's going in that day??? :?:
Luna Eisley Hadley Pax Marie

avie by colorization
doricangrl
Learning to Love Green

Post by doricangrl »

how long does it last...i'm in cali on vaca til the 25th??
JM~Perhaps dreams can consume you and hope veil the truth, but dreams give you purpose and hope keeps you dreaming

EisleyGirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by EisleyGirl »

um...it starts that thursday...i think it's the 24th...and goes until sunday the 27th of july.

so yeah. maybe we'll see you there! :D
Luna Eisley Hadley Pax Marie

avie by colorization
doricangrl
Learning to Love Green

Post by doricangrl »

yeah definitly:)
if i go it's going to be on the 24th...i can't wait!!

Cocoa
Clarifying Base Running for Edward

Post by Cocoa »

Summit is putting together some excellent Twilight stuff for the convention. We will have more information on what exactly they are doing in the coming weeks. But we do know that they will be doing something big with Twilight.
Dragon620026
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dragon620026 »

Ya, but anyone that is planning to go should buy their tickets (register) asap because they sold out last year and expect to sell out again this year. In addition, comic con will not be selling on site tickets on any of the days.

Here is the link to their site:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.shtml
[img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Dragon620026spics/Blinkies/Twilight/Banner.jpg[/img]

"But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?"