New Jersey

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
cyanidexguns
Wandering Through Town

Re: Party

Post by cyanidexguns »

bella32d wrote:I'll be going to the one in Springfield and Im taking my teen niece with me. I was going to the one in East Brunswick until a girl I work with at Shoprite convinced me to go to Sprinfield. I can't wait!! Hope to meet other fans there

:D :D :lol:

THAT WOULD BE MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and lizzylou, are you talking bout the one in the Holmdel Commons shopping center? They arent throwing a huge party.
"Does my being half naked bother you?"
Lizzylou
Settled in Forks

Post by Lizzylou »

cyanidexguns wrote:
bella32d wrote:I'll be going to the one in Springfield and Im taking my teen niece with me. I was going to the one in East Brunswick until a girl I work with at Shoprite convinced me to go to Sprinfield. I can't wait!! Hope to meet other fans there

and lizzylou, are you talking bout the one in the Holmdel Commons shopping center? They arent throwing a huge party.
Really? Darn. I talk to someone there and they said there would be one. :/ oh well. I guess I'll try and get to one of the others.
cullinist5201995
Settled in Forks

Nokia theature

Post by cullinist5201995 »

now that the borders in NYC will be hosting a party i might just stop there after the book sigining. ohhhh tha'd be soo cool
WARNING: Reading Stephenie Meyer's work may lead to falling in love with fictional characters. READ WITH CAUTION!!!

STephenie meyer is making me BROKE!!!!
cyanidexguns
Wandering Through Town

Post by cyanidexguns »

Lizzylou wrote:
cyanidexguns wrote:

Really? Darn. I talk to someone there and they said there would be one. :/ oh well. I guess I'll try and get to one of the others.
one of the girls that was organizing it told me theres not going to be a huge party and that the night crew whos working that night are going to be split into 2 teams...werewolfs and vampires and theres going to be refreshments all Twilight Themed in the cafe and theyre giving away vampire teeth and temp Twilight tattoos. thats the party for you.
"Does my being half naked bother you?"