New Jersey

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
WickedLittleThing
Learning to Love Green

Post by WickedLittleThing »

Is there really nobody on these boards that will be attending a party in NJ?
Rubester
Learning to Love Green

Post by Rubester »

WickedLittleThing wrote:Is there really nobody on these boards that will be attending a party in NJ?
i am! which one are you going to? i live in northern nj. yeah i feel like no one will be at the new jersey barnes and nobles and i'll be the only one there ha.
jmem17
Settled in Forks

Post by jmem17 »

Like I have posted numerous times I work at the Barnes and Noble in Springfield and we really need people to come and hang out with us there we have some really good ideas so if you are anywhere near us please come and bring friends and pre-order the books if anyone has any questions please feel free to message me with them :D
WickedLittleThing
Learning to Love Green

I live in South Jersey :( and I'll be going to the Barnes & Noble in Deptford.

I wish I lived up north
cullinist5201995
Settled in Forks

bookstores

Post by cullinist5201995 »

yah I live in northern jersey too!!! All though IM going to the Borders in Ramsey NJ 4 BD
:lol:
WARNING: Reading Stephenie Meyer's work may lead to falling in love with fictional characters. READ WITH CAUTION!!!

STephenie meyer is making me BROKE!!!!
cullinist5201995
Settled in Forks

parties?

Post by cullinist5201995 »

are there any really big twilight parties going on in NJ???? If so , please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING: Reading Stephenie Meyer's work may lead to falling in love with fictional characters. READ WITH CAUTION!!!

STephenie meyer is making me BROKE!!!!
Rubester
Learning to Love Green

Post by Rubester »

is anyone going to the borders at rockaway? i'm scared i'll be the only one there, that would be embarassing being the only one showing up in costume. ha.

i heard borders is working their butts off to make this release really good. so i'm going to borders instead of B&N
WickedLittleThing
Learning to Love Green

I would love to go to Borders instead, but the one closest to me (which is an hour away) is only a Borders Express, so I don't think they'll have a party.

And I still haven't gotten an answer as to what the party is going to be at my B&N. It seems like no one there cares.
Rubester
Learning to Love Green

Post by Rubester »

WickedLittleThing wrote:I would love to go to Borders instead, but the one closest to me (which is an hour away) is only a Borders Express, so I don't think they'll have a party.

And I still haven't gotten an answer as to what the party is going to be at my B&N. It seems like no one there cares.

i would go but it's not near me :( i'm afraid no one's going to be there.
WickedLittleThing
Learning to Love Green

Yea, that's what I'm afraid of too. :(

It might actually be cool if no one else is there, though. At least you know you'll be first in line to get the book and win the prizes! :lol: