WHAT TO WEAR

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
tiffi
Hanging Up on Jessica

WHAT TO WEAR

Post by tiffi »

volturi cloaks?

deep blue shirts? (edwards favorite on bella)

Twilighteez?

how you gunna dress for the release?
[color=yellow]“my mortality. I'm putting it to a vote."

:D:D:D:D ~tiffi~ :D:D:D:D

-NBOAD THREAD!!!

[/color]
jennCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by jennCullen »

I'm thinking about making a shirt that says "dazzled" on the front and "Edward Cullen: sexier than you since 1901" on the back. I plan on trying to look like Leah Clearwater, though, so that may not work out...
the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
vegasn8ive
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vegasn8ive »

I think a lot of it will depend on what they come up with for a theme. If it's something I don't want to do then I will wear one of my random Twilight t-shirts and jeans. I want something somewhat comfy as the second I get home I'll be on the couch reading!!! :wink:
Be yourself! Everyone else is taken.
linda
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by linda »

My local Barnes and Nobles is having a Masquerade Ball theme. So, I'm definetly going to wear my prom dress from last year. It's super puffy and huge. I needed a petticoat for it. :lol: I'm going to go with my friend who also has a pretty big dress. We're going to go to dinner before just to see how many weird looks we get. hehe. I'm super excited.
<center><b><i>The Forbidden Fruit tastes the Sweetest</b></i></center>
Edwardisanangel!
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Edwardisanangel! »

I plan on making a shirt that will identify me as a Jake fan, a Lexiconer, and a Teezer(forum board at Twilightteez), I think. I'm probably going to wear it when I meet Stephenie in May for The Host, too, so I might make it Host related. I'm not sure yet.
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd150/ilovejacobblack/soulspeed.jpg[/img]
Adorable Avatar by the Amazing Queen Alcy and Beautiful Banner by the Outstanding Ouisa!
Hyper_Phantom
Settled in Forks

Post by Hyper_Phantom »

I'm going as Alice, since I have the hair and look like her a little lol.
HisLiquidTopazEyes

Post by HisLiquidTopazEyes »

Aha!

This is exactly why I'm going to have a different theme for each event:
Book Group 1: I'm a Twilighter, where all of us will wear our fan shirts (especially ones created by fans)
Book Group 2: Saint Markus Day, where we'll wear Volturi cloaks or red and black and fake vampire teeth

...you get the point.

But it's a great excuse to get to wear all those outfits you wouldn't be able to choose from otherwise!

:lol:
tiffi
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by tiffi »

fake vampire teeth?!?! what!? this is a sin! if you are a true fan! dont do it! this makes people not want to read the books! *starts hyperventallating* heeeehooooheeehooo*
ex-my friend was talking about how she loved this book about vampires and i was all 'vampires? with blood and fangs? ew. you like those book?' of course now im like ten times more obsessed with the books than she is but-you get my point

-NBOAD THREAD!!!

[/color]
HisLiquidTopazEyes

Post by HisLiquidTopazEyes »

In New Moon, the people who attend the Saint Marcus Day festival wear fake vampire teeth! It's not a sin to wear fake vampire teeth if you are an oblivious human attending the Saint Marcus Day festival. It's a sin if you are Volturi with those fake teeth!

I'm trying to recreate the atmosphere in the book, so not everyone will be Volturi. Some people will be those plain old humans dressed in black and red and waving banners and being completely unaware that vampires actually exist.

I totally understand your point, and we won't be using fake teeth for any other segments of my events. I swear!
tiffi
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by tiffi »

well ok theres an exception for everything-after reading twilight saga i cring whenever someone speaks of the old school vamps. but thats just because im a spaz. sorry about that By the way *nervous laugh* blam it on the caribou expresso i chuged!

-NBOAD THREAD!!!

[/color]