Upstate New York? Wilton/Clifton Park

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
BrooklynNight
Settled in Forks

Upstate New York? Wilton/Clifton Park

Post by BrooklynNight »

Hi Everyone. Anyone know if there's going to be a release party for Breaking Dawn more upstate? I saw a thread for Long Island, but anything more North people???
Let Me Know! Post a reply or PM me plzzz! :D
-Brooke
whoaxitsxjess
Wandering Through Town

yup

Post by whoaxitsxjess »

well what area are you going to?? i live more in the western ny area..like buffalo & im going with some people
~Pale is the NEW Tan~

"The way you move- you orient yourself around him without even thinking about it. When he moves, even a little bit, you adjust your position at the same time. Like magnets...or gravity. You're like a...satellite, or something. I've never seen anything like it."
-Renee Eclipse pg 68
coldgirl92
Settled in Forks

Post by coldgirl92 »

Im in Upstate NY and our borders is having one
"Before you Bella my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. . . And then you shot aross my sky like a meteor, Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone when the meteor had falleon over the horizon everything went black. Nothing had changed but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldnt see the stars any more. And there was no more reason for anything."