Alabama

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
silversymphony620
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by silversymphony620 »

Hey, I was just wondering if you mind if I print off some flyers that tell about the release party. My friend said she could pass them out around school and we could put them at bookstores here. But I wanted to ask first...
Oh, and which Barnes and Noble is it? So I can call and reserve a book
::-HaLeY-::
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/igk8it.jpg[/img]
"But did you see the moonwalking bear?"
Ninjarosie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ninjarosie »

It's the Bridge Street location :) We will be passing out flyer "invites" later on but that would be AWESOME if you wanted to pass some out to your friends and let them know!! (It's going to be tough for us to let people know since we're in the moving process) I would REALLY appreciate the help getting the word out :) The party will be from 9pm-Midnight (when the books go on sale). We are having a planning meeting soon so I'll let you guys know all about that in case you want to get together and you have some ideas :) We need to focus on getting the word out as much as we can :) I am getting more and more excited as we get closer!! The new store is going to be PERFECT and I'm working on getting some AWESOME giveaways :P If you need us to make some flyers for you (because I know ink is expensive) I can have some made and you can pick some up to distribute?? Just an idea :)
"I've decided that as long as I was going to Hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
-Edward Cullen, Twilight
Ninjarosie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ninjarosie »

I forgot to mention.... we are currently at the University Drive Location still so if you call to reserve a book that's where you need to call :)
"I've decided that as long as I was going to Hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
-Edward Cullen, Twilight
awesomepossum
Wandering Through Town

Post by awesomepossum »

OME!! Its getting so close! I've been away from the internet for a week, and I've just seen the trailer to the movie. It has made me that much more excited about the new book. I'd be happy to come to your planning meeting. Just let me know when it might be!
[size=75] *icon by sidekick @ Vesperarium* [/size]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/awesomeCSpossum/smolderbyemaleth.gif[/img]
[size=75]*banner by emaleth @ Vesperarium*[/size]
Ninjarosie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ninjarosie »

I'm thinking it's going to be Saturday the 17th at like 1pm here at the store. I still have to check with some of the other people who are planning it. :) I also have a facebook group going for the Release called Breaking Dawn Goodness to keep people updated there as well! I just finished printing up like a zillion invitation/flyer things and we've had a LOT of people coming in and reserving their books... (esp. since The Host just released. I'll let you know for sure about the planning meeting :) I am definately wanting to know what's going to happen in Breaking Dawn.. and I just had some people yell at me because I said I was on Team Jacob! haha
-Edward Cullen, Twilight
silversymphony620
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by silversymphony620 »

I just pre-ordered mine and my friend's books!! Yay!!
Unfortunately, we will be in Nashville for a Paramore concert on the 17th. :(
...I'm a Jacob lover too...
::-HaLeY-::
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/igk8it.jpg[/img]
"But did you see the moonwalking bear?"
awesomepossum
Wandering Through Town

Post by awesomepossum »

Man! I still need to preorder mine!! I joined your facebook group, ninjarosie. I can't wait to see what your ideas are for the party. :D And don't worry about those people who yelled at you :cry: Jacob rocks even though I'm and Edward fan.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/awesomeCSpossum/smolderbyemaleth.gif[/img]
awesomepossum
Wandering Through Town

Post by awesomepossum »

So I have turned one of my friends into a Twihard and she's coming to the release party too! Now I have someone to plan my costume with. This is going to be great!! Any news about the release party??
Weeping Wisteria
Settled in Forks

Post by Weeping Wisteria »

Does anyone have any more information on the release party at the Barnes & Noble in Birmingham, AL? I know they are having one, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything else about it.
deCadence
Settled in Forks

Post by deCadence »

Is the Birmingham party going to be at the Barnes & Noble at the Summit?
Edward: "Woman! What did I tell you? What did I tell you?!"
Bella: "...To stay at the airport?"
Edward: "Damn right, I told you to stay at the airport!"