Alabama

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
Alice 1991
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Alice 1991 »

I'm definately going to be there! I'll bring a bunch of people too. I can't wait!

Just for the record. is this for BD or the Host?
Ninjarosie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ninjarosie »

Breaking Dawn :)
"I've decided that as long as I was going to Hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
-Edward Cullen, Twilight
SomethingsWicked
Settled in Forks

Post by SomethingsWicked »

I only thought they did this for Harry Potter! That's so cool! I'll definately drag my friends with me to the party, it sounds like it'll be fun. Plus, getting it right when it comes out is always a plus lol. So if it's prom themed, does that mean we have to wear prom dresses? :P
Alice 1991
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Alice 1991 »

Thanks. I'm not sure if I'm going to go to this one or the one in Nashville. Right now it just depends.
Ninjarosie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ninjarosie »

Dresses aren't required but will be fun to wear! I'm shopping for a dress already (it's been awhile since I've had an excuse to be fancy and pretty). We're going to have different awards and fun prizes. Just make sure you reserve your book if you haven't already because I want to make sure that we have enough for everyone :) I'm already rereading to gear up. We're also in the process of putting together our trivia etc. This is going to be an AWESOME party :) I'm super excited because our staff has had some really great ideas so far!
"I've decided that as long as I was going to Hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."
-Edward Cullen, Twilight
Spider Charlotte
Settled in Forks

Post by Spider Charlotte »

Are there going to be any more release parties in Alabama?
"Last night I lay in bed, looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

It's great to be back on the Lex!
awesomepossum
Wandering Through Town

Post by awesomepossum »

Ninjarosie wrote:Dresses aren't required but will be fun to wear! I'm shopping for a dress already (it's been awhile since I've had an excuse to be fancy and pretty). We're going to have different awards and fun prizes. Just make sure you reserve your book if you haven't already because I want to make sure that we have enough for everyone :) I'm already rereading to gear up. We're also in the process of putting together our trivia etc. This is going to be an AWESOME party :) I'm super excited because our staff has had some really great ideas so far!
so great to hear! I can't wait to come. I'm still trying to talk my friend into coming. I'll have to stop by soon and pre-order my book. :D
[size=75] *icon by sidekick @ Vesperarium* [/size]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/awesomeCSpossum/smolderbyemaleth.gif[/img]
[size=75]*banner by emaleth @ Vesperarium*[/size]
silversymphony620
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by silversymphony620 »

OME!!! YES! I was planning on driving to Georgia, but now I don't have to. I live in Florence, and I know of probably about 20 here that will come. I am so happy right now. *calls people*
::-HaLeY-::
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/igk8it.jpg[/img]
"But did you see the moonwalking bear?"
awesomepossum
Wandering Through Town

Post by awesomepossum »

Yay! More people!! Any more news yet Rosie?
[size=75] *icon by sidekick @ Vesperarium* [/size]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/awesomeCSpossum/smolderbyemaleth.gif[/img]
[size=75]*banner by emaleth @ Vesperarium*[/size]
Ninjarosie
Settled in Forks

Post by Ninjarosie »

Well I'm getting a lot of ideas from rereading the book... I think we're calling it "Bella's Ball" or something to that effect (even tho she would HATE having a giant party but she can get over it) :P The colors will be white, red, and black (of course..). We're going to have trivia (so study up). There is going to also be a overall theme of Team Edward vs Team Jacob :P So there will be some fun things to tie into that (we're thinking like a competition)! We're going to have lots of awesome things to make (corsages, bracelets, etc.) Of course there will be *prom* photos and awesome giveaway stuff ;P I can't detail everything because my fellow party planners will KILL me because we are trying to keep a lot of things under wraps until closer to the event :P There's also going to be a really fun and challenging way to win a FREE copy of the book AND the FIRST SPOT in line! :) I"ll let ya'll know :) All shall be revealed soon!! JUST spread the word, reserve your book, and trust us!! :)
-Edward Cullen, Twilight