Kansas, Wichita

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
b_luvz_books
Settled in Forks

Kansas, Wichita

Post by b_luvz_books »

Anybody with me, The Host may be too late, but there is still time for breaking dawn! :!:
MidnightWalker
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MidnightWalker »

Are you referring to the pre-release party for Breaking Dawn at Borders in Wichita? If so, my daughter and I are planning to attend, and I am wondering how many others are also planning to attend from the Wichita and surrounding area.
"My mother warned me numerous times that one day I wouldn't return and . . . the bear won. My mother wasn't happy with all the time I spent in the woods . . . I guess she was right . . . Except it wasn't the bear who won. I don't think my mother would accept that I was whisked away by a family of vampires. No . . . My mother will just believe that a bear carried me off."

From "Hunger"

[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/~midnightwalking][color=cyan]My FanFics[/color][/url]
b_luvz_books
Settled in Forks

Wichita

Post by b_luvz_books »

the borders on Rock Rd. is the one I'm going to, you?. That's the one I'm telling people to go to. I don't actually know of anywhere other then the big Barns and Noble in bradly fair that are having anything, but we like Borders better then B&N.

I'm not sure if little Borders can fit everyone though, I guess some shelves can move or something, but I really hope we don't get crowded shoulder to shoulder.

:-[
MidnightWalker
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MidnightWalker »

That was the one we were planning on attending. I was interested in how many people would actually be there, and how crowded it would really be.

I guess I'll have to wait and see when the time comes.
"My mother warned me numerous times that one day I wouldn't return and . . . the bear won. My mother wasn't happy with all the time I spent in the woods . . . I guess she was right . . . Except it wasn't the bear who won. I don't think my mother would accept that I was whisked away by a family of vampires. No . . . My mother will just believe that a bear carried me off."

From "Hunger"

[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/~midnightwalking][color=cyan]My FanFics[/color][/url]