England

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
KatieTheFish
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KatieTheFish »

Wow! This is great! All borders stores? That's well cool!
HeavenlyAngel14
Wandering Through Town

Post by HeavenlyAngel14 »

I am definatly coming! thanks so much for getting it organised! this is going to be soo cool!
TwilightSheep
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightSheep »

This sucks =[

I live in the East Midlands, near Sheffield. We don't have a car so I'd have to get a train and stop over in wherever I'm going. I don't have any other people who I know that live close who are interested in the book and I probably wouldn't be allowed to travel alone to Birmingham.

We don't have a Waterstone's anywhere closer than Sheffield and we don't have a Borders at all. Just a WHSmith and a Tesco...

I've pre-ordered my copy and plan to pick it up when the store opens in the morning. It's a shame because I really wanted to go to a party...
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/witheredrose666/Twilight/Poster13.jpg[/img]

Love isn't finding someone you can live with, it's finding someone you can't live without...
Clairbear
Banging out dents with Tyler
Location: Next door to (well, in the same country as) Robert Pattinson

Post by Clairbear »

TwilightSheep wrote:This sucks =[

I live in the East Midlands, near Sheffield. We don't have a car so I'd have to get a train and stop over in wherever I'm going. I don't have any other people who I know that live close who are interested in the book and I probably wouldn't be allowed to travel alone to Birmingham.

We don't have a Waterstone's anywhere closer than Sheffield and we don't have a Borders at all. Just a WHSmith and a Tesco...

I've pre-ordered my copy and plan to pick it up when the store opens in the morning. It's a shame because I really wanted to go to a party...
are you sure you wouldnt be able to make it? i think we have others from sheffield coming to the birmingham party :)
'I'm relieved that you are on my team, but I'm not quite certain what I am coaching.' - Edward Cullen
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r229/Clairbear-07/the%20host/2yvjmzs.jpg[/img]
The Host banner and avatar made by Sort.Of.Beautiful
[quote="The Real Emmett Cullen"][quote="The Real Edward Cullen"]Fictional you say, I'm not quite sure how I can be here and be fictional. That's a bit of a paradox.[/quote]
Well, you are a 107 year old virgin. How can that be real?[/quote]
RainyForks
Learning to Love Green

Post by RainyForks »

cullenist wrote:EMERGENCY! BREAKING DAWN RELEASE PARTIES NATIONWIDE!

Everyone, I have had another response from Borders and it seems there will be BREAKING DAWN RELEASE PARTIES AT BORDERS NATIONWIDE!

"By the way, you may want to let you friends know that ALL Borders stores around the country will be holding some activities on Saturday 2nd to celebrate the release."

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WOO!!!!
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/blondie_blondie/icon13.jpg[/img]
TwilightSheep
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightSheep »

Clairbear wrote:

are you sure you wouldnt be able to make it? i think we have others from sheffield coming to the birmingham party :)
I don't have a car, no one in my family drives, it'd have to be by train and I can't really afford it after buying my A-Level readin books
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/witheredrose666/Twilight/Poster13.jpg[/img]

Love isn't finding someone you can live with, it's finding someone you can't live without...
Clairbear

Post by Clairbear »

TwilightSheep wrote:
Clairbear wrote:

I don't have a car, no one in my family drives, it'd have to be by train and I can't really afford it after buying my A-Level readin books
aw that sucks. im lucky in that although i live closer to london (trains are expensive there though) my aunt lives in wolverhampton. and shes read the series so im sure she'll understand. if you like, i could find out if anyone in the group could give you a lift? or they could pick you up closer to birmingham, so you wouldnt have to pay as much?
'I'm relieved that you are on my team, but I'm not quite certain what I am coaching.' - Edward Cullen
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r229/Clairbear-07/the%20host/2yvjmzs.jpg[/img]
[quote="The Real Emmett Cullen"][quote="The Real Edward Cullen"]Fictional you say, I'm not quite sure how I can be here and be fictional. That's a bit of a paradox.[/quote]
TwilightSheep
Wandering Through Town

Post by TwilightSheep »

Clairbear wrote:
TwilightSheep wrote:
Clairbear wrote:

aw that sucks. im lucky in that although i live closer to london (trains are expensive there though) my aunt lives in wolverhampton. and shes read the series so im sure she'll understand. if you like, i could find out if anyone in the group could give you a lift? or they could pick you up closer to birmingham, so you wouldnt have to pay as much?
That would be cool, I'd have to clear it with my mum. She won't let me travel to meet someone I've been friends with for five years so...

Clairbear

Post by Clairbear »

yeh. i can see why that might be a problem!
livy
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by livy »

Im so happy that we're getting release parties!!!!
The one in Liverpool is looking good, gunna call the person this weekend to gather some ideas.
"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk"
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k209/livy_duck/HenryCavillBanner5.jpg[/img]