New York, Long Island (BD)

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
AlwaysEdwards
Settled in Forks

Post by AlwaysEdwards »

I'm actually planning on going to the New York city signing, which means I probably won't make it to a realese party :(
But, atleast I'll get to see Stephenie!!!
New car? Check.
Fancy school? Check.
Sexy Fiance? Check.
And you're STILL whining???
Melbell_222
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melbell_222 »

Well I'm planning to go to the book signing first....do you guys want to meet up at the Farmingdale Borders, cause GABItheGreat31395 said that they are definetly having a midnight release party there
img src="http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/Melbell_222/twilighter2.jpg">
AlwaysEdwards
Settled in Forks

Post by AlwaysEdwards »

Well, if you are going to the signing, we're probably not going to get out till pretty late. I was just going to run over to a book store in the city, and see if they had it.
hmm.....I guess I better look up city book stores that are having realese parties.....
New car? Check.
Fancy school? Check.
Sexy Fiance? Check.
And you're STILL whining???
SilLeeBella
Settled in Forks

Twilight Tribute on LI

Post by SilLeeBella »

Members of the East Islip School District/Dowling College School Business Partnership are organizing "A Tribute to Twilight: Bella's Birthday" event set for Friday, September 12, 2008 to be held at the Islip Pavilion on Main Street in Islip, NY. (Yes, we know we are a day early.) The event is scheduled to include performances of submitted fanfiction, so we're looking for entries, and we're having a New Moon-style birthday party in celebration of Bella and Stephenie Meyer Day. Is anyone interested in attending or submitting fanfic?
I've found my Edward ;)
Shawnie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shawnie »

Okay, I think I've decided to go to the B&N midnight party in Lake Grove (Smithhaven Mall). It starts at 10, so I assume there will be festivities. Now, I just have to pre-order BD :)
GABItheGreat31395
Wandering Through Town

Post by GABItheGreat31395 »

Yeah, i think im just going to go to the farmingdale boreders because a bunch of my friends will be working and its closet and around a whole bunch of things incase we get bored
[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/141pjlc.jpg[/img]
forever_is_enough
Settled in Forks

Post by forever_is_enough »

Long Islanders Unite! This is great! I personally LOVE the Barnes and Noble by the Smith Haven Mall, the Borders in Commack, and the Borders by the Smith Haven Mall is ok also.
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
Vampfreakbtf
Settled in Forks

Post by Vampfreakbtf »

omg i wish my school did that. they suck lmao
BLESSTHEFALL AND VAMPIRES
they keep me up at night
:)
[url=http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2100039240091679753XgNIZU][img]http://inlinethumb18.webshots.com/3345/2100039240091679753S425x425Q85.jpg[/img][/url]
whoaxitsxjess
Wandering Through Town

wow

Post by whoaxitsxjess »

wow i used to live on Long Island!! I moved to Western Ny bout 4 yrs ago. I lived in Suffolk County around teh Idle Hour Elementary school! I wish i was down on LI for the release party! Im going down to LI on the 17th of August tho...:[ oh well..