TEXAS, Dallas (BD)

For those of you looking to connect with others regarding release parties/events for The Host and Breaking Dawn
girl_wonder
Settled in Forks

TEXAS, Dallas (BD)

Post by girl_wonder »

Hi :)

I was wondering if someone from the DFW area here in Texas knows of any release parties?

I did hear from this local band (The Bella Cullen Project) on myspace that they are scheduled to be at the release party at the soon to open(not the one that's close by) Barnes and Noble in the Parks Mall at Arlington, but I'm not sure if that's completely true.
so yeah, if anyone lives near Dallas and knows something please post here(I am actually hoping for a release party close where I live in Cedar Hill but anywhere in Dallas is probably alright, as long as we all get one!)

thank you.
masara
Wandering Through Town

Post by masara »

i was wondering if anyone knew of a party north of dallas, like allen, mc kinney or plano? or if anyone is willing to get a store nearby to do one with me.
Edward'sHeroin
Settled in Forks

Post by Edward'sHeroin »

okay, it's really weird seeing your tiny town's name on a huge website like this.
i live in allen, by the way. where do you live?
i was thinking we should try to contact the brnes and noble by the starbucks and bed bath and beyond.
i saw a phone number but was too scared to call...
Casper
Settled in Forks

It's true

Post by Casper »

Yes, I can confirm that The Bella Cullen Project are performing at the Breaking Dawn release party at the B&N at The Parks Mall in Arlington on August 1, 2008. (I'm the mother of one of the band members)
Twilight>life
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilight>life »

i live in prosper texas but at the stonebriar mall in the brnes and noble stephine is going to visit and sighn books. its going to be great. when me and my sister found out we were jumping up and down and screaming at the top of your lungs...(we are such dorks)

she is visiting frisco tx at the stonebriar mall on May 10th

(mostly for the Host)
watch me *HUNT*
Edward'sHeroin
Settled in Forks

Post by Edward'sHeroin »

yeah, but that's in may and just a signing.

i think we should hold a release party. how about plano?
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2colkip.png[/img]
spirited41026
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spirited41026 »

The Arlington release party is perfect for me! I'm in Irving (about... 10-30ish minutes away from Dallas). If I can get more info on the Arlington release, I'm sure I'd go to that one. =]
Taxi
On a Pixie Stick Sugar Hi

Post by Taxi »

I work at a bookstore in Grapevine, I don't know if we're doing a release party. I'll have to ask. Our management is kind of screwy right now, though, so the chances probably aren't very high. But I can still ask!
<center>[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/heyquitpeeking/Yoyo/ban.png[/img]</center>
Edward'sHeroin
Settled in Forks

Post by Edward'sHeroin »

do you work at the borders in the grapevne mills mall?
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2colkip.png[/img]
Taxi
On a Pixie Stick Sugar Hi

Post by Taxi »

Edward'sHeroin wrote:do you work at the borders in the grapevne mills mall?
Haha, I work at the bookstore in the mall, yes.
<center>[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/heyquitpeeking/Yoyo/ban.png[/img]</center>