1. did you feel a sence of forboding in this chapter? at what point did you feel what was coming? or did t take you by surprise?
i sort of saw it coming in a way by the way that bella said he was acting: staying away from her and not staying the night etc... but i was so upset when he actually did doit, i was so depressed and i cried a lot.
2. just as bella did, have you ever felt your subconcious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
yes. i was so in love and then he tried to pull himself away and i felt the same numbness bella feels, i was so depressed reading that chater as i knew wat she was going through.
3. Edward's speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp realtiy for you as it did bella? or were you expecting him to run back at any moment? did you belive him a redily as bella did?
no i didnt belive him i knew that there was no way he didnt love her after risking a lot with and or her but i didnt tink he would come running back.... it made me cry.
4. when sam appeared during the serach, describe your gut
reaction to his prescence.
i wasnt paying attention to him, i was to angry with edward and upset for bella to pay attention.
5. describe you reaction to the months pages.
that were my main trigger point, i started crying and couldnt stop, i was so upset and angry.
"it will be as if i never existed"